We may make available an opportunity for you to provide feedback about the Port or its activities. We may also make your feed back available in a form that allows other people to comment on your feedback . Any such postings should not be illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, invade another’s privacy , infringe intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS”. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION ON IT. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL 1) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; 2) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; 3) THAT THE RESULTS YOU OBTAIN WILL BE ACCURATE; OR 4) PROVIDE PRODUCTS OF A QUALITY THAT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRE CT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATING TO, OR RESULTING FROM, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YO U. AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO ST ATE.
You agree that the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and us.
Any dispute between us may only be adjudicated in the state or federal courts of GRANT COUNTY, Washington and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies and these Terms and Conditions at any time .
If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice and Procedure Relating to Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or other intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide our webmaster the following information :
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright (or other intellectual property) owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright (or other intellectual property) owner or are authorized to act on the copyright (or other intellectual property) owner’s behalf.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com